Enrolment Terms & Conditions
1. The participant, by enrolling with GMCFA, does so at his/her own risk. MW International Management Company Limited, its owner, employees and coaches shall not be liable for any damage whatsoever arising from personal injury or loss of property.
Enrolment & Cancellations:
2. GMCFA cannot offer a pay per session service. By enrolling you are enrolling for the entire block of sessions. GMCFA promises to deliver the stated number of sessions.
If any sessions are subsequently cancelled (e.g. due to venue problems, bad weather etc.) we will credit the cancelled lessons against any future payment.
If a student misses a session for any other reason the lessons will not be credited.
3. If a student wishes to join a block of sessions once they have already started they should contact the GMCFA office and, if there is space on the desired programme, fees will be pro-rated for the remainder of term.
4. Training will be cancelled during Black Storm warnings, when the Typhoon No. 8 Signal is raised and during other inclement weather conditions. As mentioned in point 2 above, if this is the case GMCFA will credit the session against any future payment – no refunds will be given.
5. No refund will be provided for students withdrawing from a course after it commences.
6. Payment should be made in full for the block of sessions on or before the first lesson.
7. A kit is provided to all students which they must wear to all classes (excluding ECA programme).
8. Shin guards are recommended for all lessons.
9. Lessons will start and finish on time and so please make sure your child arrives promptly and arrange for their pick up immediately after the completion of each lesson. Note, GMCFA coaches cannot be responsible for minding children after the lesson is over. If you are unable to pick up your child at the end of a session you should inform the GMCFA office immediately.
10. GMCFA reserve the right to expel students from a lesson, a block of lessons or the entire course for behaviour considered unacceptable to the coaches and / or to the fellow students.
GMCFA will from time to time take promotional photographs of sessions for use both online and in print. GMCFA will not identify a player by name without prior consent of the parent. Any concerns about our photography policy should be referred to our office.
In enrolling my child with GMCFA, I agree that my child will abide by the above rules and regulations. I understand that soccer is a physical contact sport and will not hold GMCFA, its owners, employees or coaches responsible for any injury to my child, or damages to property as a result of participation in these courses
This Policy applies as between you, the User of this Web Site and MW International Management Company Limited, the owner and provider of this Web Site. This Policy applies to our use of any and all Data collected by us in relation to your use of the Web Site and any Services or Systems therein.
Our Use of Data
Any personal Data you submit will be retained by MW International Management Company Limited for as long as you use the Services and Systems provided on the Web Site. Data that you may submit through any communications System that we may provide may be retained for a longer period of up to two years.
Unless we are obliged or permitted by law to do so, and subject to Clause 4, your Data will not be disclosed to third parties. This includes our affiliates and / or other companies within our group.
All personal Data is stored securely in accordance with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998. If outside the UK, replace this statutory reference with appropriate data protection legislation for your country.
Any or all of the above Data may be required us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Web Site. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reason:
– Internal record keeping;
– improvement of our products/services;
– transmission by email of promotional materials that may be of interest to you;
– contact for market research purposes which may be done using email, telephone, fax or mail. Such information may be used to customise or update the Web Site.
MW International Management Company Limited makes no warranty or representation that this website will meet your requirements, that it will be of satisfactory quality, that it will be fit for a particular purpose, that it will not infringe the rights of third parties, that it will be compatible with all systems, that it will be secure and that all information provided will be accurate. We make no guarantee of any specific results from the use of this website.
No part of this website is intended to constitute advice and the content of this website should not be relied upon when making any decisions or taking any action of any kind.
No part of this website is intended to constitute a contractual offer capable of acceptance. No goods and / or services are sold through this website and product and / or service details are provided for information purposes only.
Whilst every effort has been made to ensure that all graphical representations of products and / or descriptions of services available from MW International Management Company Limited correspond to the actual products and / or services, MW International Management Company Limited is not responsible for any variations from these descriptions.
MW International Management Company Limited does not represent or warrant that such products and / or services will be available from us or our premises. For this reason, please contact us prior to visiting if you wish to enquire as to the availability of any products and / or services. Any such enquiry does not give rise to any express or implied warranty that the products and / or services forming the subject matter of your enquiry will be available upon your arrival at our premises.
All pricing information on the website is correct at the time of going online. MW International Management Company Limited reserves the right to change prices and alter or remove any special offers from time to time and as necessary. All pricing information is reviewed and updated every three months or remove as appropriate.
Terms and Conditions
This agreement applies as between you, the User of this Web Site and MW International Management Company Limited, the owner(s) of this Web Site. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of the Web Site. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you should stop using the Web Site immediately. It makes no warranty or representation that this website will meet your requirements, that it will be of satisfactory quality, that it will be fit for a particular purpose, that it will not infringe the rights of third parties, that it will be compatible with all systems, that it will be secure and that all information provided will be accurate. We make no guarantee of any specific results from the use of this website.