MWM Management is a football and international education management company founded in 2014. Premier Academic Services (PAS) is one of our key brand in providing education admission consultancy and education management services. Based in Wirral, we are seeking degree qualified teachers or tutors with an interest in working part-time flexible hours on weekdays and at the weekend providing online teaching or one to one tuition for Chinese students. We offer tuition at all levels from primary to secondary including English, entrance exam tuition and coaching, GCSE and A-Level.
We would like to hear from tutors who specialize in teaching English to speakers of other languages to YLs aged between 9 and 13. We are also interested in hearing from tutors who specialize in teaching GCSE and A-Level Maths and Science, as well as tutors with experience of delivering various entrance exam tuition, such as MAP, CAT4 or UKISET. Experience of working with learners whose first language is not English would be an advantage. Tutors may cover one or several levels as per their skills.
Enhanced DBS is required, which we can assist with.
- Degree holder (with Celta or CertTESOL or other relevant qualification)
- Minimum of one year experience either in teaching, tutoring, lecturing, training or similar
- Available during morning session on some weekdays or weekend subject knowledge
- Familiar with the national curriculum
- Lively, enthusiastic, patient, flexible, responsible and interact well with student;
- Willing to commit to tutoring with us for at least one academic year in the interest of pupil
- Experience teaching English/ conducting inspirational English-related programmes to second language learners
- Experience working with Asian/ Chinese learners
- Experience delivering interactive lessons online would be an advantage
Working locations: Hoylake Wirral
- Part-time, flexible and on-going working hours. Excellent rates of pay. Academic and technical support.
Data collected will be kept confidential and will be used for recruitment purposes only.
- Work from home opportunities
Application Deadline: 03/05/2020
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Salary: £20.00 to £30.00 /hour